no worries, it's all fine


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » St Kilda
December 8th 2005
Published: March 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

yes yes yes, i got my pictures back, i can't believe it.
i walked the whole day in Melbourne smiling, people thought i was maybe a bit crazy but i couldn't care, i was just happy.
so everything is fine now, no worries as aussies would tell you.
we're still in Melbourne, i really like this city, it's so laid back, people are really nice and always smiley.

Jacky has gone on a tour to Tasmania, it's famous for its wildlife there, but i think i've seen enough of those in Thailand.
i'm still missing Thailand, i'm trying to work out a cheap way to go back there, i miss the people and the nice beaches.
i'm very happy to be in Australia, it's just that it's not like Asia, i got used to be impressed by everything, simply because everything was so different. here is just a sunnier and hotter version of England. and guys wear flip flops, so cool! and to answer everyone's question, yes they are good looking, all blond and tanned and fit!!!

life is back to normal, we need to go shopping and cook our own food, which is good after having eaten out
Bangkok's floating marketBangkok's floating marketBangkok's floating market

go if you don't mind the traffic jam
3 times a day for 2 months.
the first 4 nights we stayed in a crappy hostel, it's was huge with more than 300 people, all of them mostly irish with the only aim getting pissed everynight.
we now moved to a different one in the same road and people are much nicer and i'm starting to meet people. i'm not making lots of efforts because i know i'll be gone next week, i'll be in Sydney on the 18th. i just want to find some good clubs to celebrate my birthday. can't believe it's coming so soon, as well as xmas, i can't realise because it's summer here and i've never had a hot christmas.

missing you all, take care and see u soon xxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Tuk-TukTuk-Tuk
Tuk-Tuk

great for the fresh air of Bangkok!
yummy foodyummy food
yummy food

fancy some fish for tonight?!!


9th December 2005

Fantastic!
Hey, glad you got your pictures back! That picture of the temple is amazing!! It makes me want to go to Thailand! Hope you have a wonderful christmas in Australia! Stay safe and Happy Birthday!

Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 11; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0542s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb