Persistance not rewarded


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » St Kilda
January 9th 2007
Published: January 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Jan 7. Back in Melbourne on a blustery day. Spruiked Acland St. ABC radio Asia presenter arranged with me to go on air tomorrow. It'll also be podcast so something will get into oz. And I'll be in the door so who knows. Spent afternoon in library emailing Herald Sun columnist and Age magazine editor.
Jan 8. Long radio interview Phil Kafcaloudes and Adelaine. Hovered in building afterwards. Met bloke from 7:30 Report. Gave him the pitch and sticker. He liked the design. Then met girl from local ABC radio. Gave her pitch and sticker. Rest of day floated around Melbourne. Warmed after very chilly morning. for any one wanting to listen to the podcast of my interview go to abcradio.net.au then breakfast club. It's supposed to be in there somewhere. Let me know if you get there. I did find the link to flagoz.com. I must also record here a comment the other day on what the dots are. This goes right to the top of the best answers. 'A Warnie spinner'. We laughed so much.
Jan 9. Called 7, 9, 10 and Herald Sun columnist. No joy. None form ABC local radio either. The big city is a tough nut to crack. Its not like the paper or TV have any different content. News from the serious to the silly. I can't work it out. Its really frustrating.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.487s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.4384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb