Melbourne


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » Port Melbourne
May 6th 2015
Published: May 6th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Evening everyone, well we've been back in Melbourne a couple of days now, have been doing chores, well the washing !! and cooking, so tomorrow morning we are flying off somewhere else, will reveal when we are there. Yesterday we decided to hop on a tram about 3.00 pm and go to a museum in the city but never made that as we were wandering around aimlessly looking at people and shops and just walking around the city, not really getting anywhere. That's what I love about MelBourne you can get around on public transport very easy, it doesn't take long and the trams are so frequent. They seem to have it right here, the whole system is centred on 'moving people around as quickly as possible', you don't need a car at all and it doesn't matter what time you want to do something, there is always a tram. Today we decided to get a tram again and go to Prahan which we have been to before, that's the arty, crafty place, like an up and coming place in London, brought a vintage suitcase, Stu saying 'what are you going to do with that', well I will keep 'things' in it !! Always useful !! We then hopped onto another tram and went to South Melbourne Market, just love that place, had a coffee there, browsed at things, then walked back home stopping off for a glass of wine on the way. Ok gotta go and pack an away bag !


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



Tot: 0.2s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 59; dbt: 0.1356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb