got to melbourne woo


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » North Melbourne
February 21st 2008
Published: February 21st 2008
Edit Blog Post

hey guys. well were in melbourne now and officially travelling. perth was great and it sucks to leave my aunt and everyone as we had such a wicked time there but onwards and upwards. the flight over to melbourne went really quickly and just before we landed we found out we were in the further away airport from melbourne(there are 2) and a taxi would cost around 150 buck, thats 75 quid for you pommes! after slight panic i had faith and there was a skybus that went to the city centre 2 mins away from where we were and this bus driver was wicked as he dropped us practically outside the hostel. love it. first couple of days have just been settlin in buyin food and trying to sort out getting a car but the hostel is awesome. theres a roof top lounge which is wicked to have a drink and read a book with a 360 view of the city. we got the textbook pasta in and eating ok. went to melbourne zoo today which was awesome probably the best zoo ive been to will get picks up later cos not on my laptop and about to run outta credit. keep chattin everyone its great to hear from you and speak to you all soon. love ya!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0594s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb