Wild Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Great Ocean Road
February 16th 2006
Published: February 16th 2006
Edit Blog Post

WOW!!! Can't tell you how much i've seen in the past 4 days...
Pengouins, kangooroos, koalas, wombats, wallabies, ikidnea, crayfishes, lizards, dingoes....

All that in the wild...the real Australia!!! Our tour was really cool!!! (Autopia tours) We saw topns of stuff, stayed at incredible places (Asses Ears Wilderness Lodge: definitely the best place during this tour, lsot in the middle of nowhere with kangooroos in the backyard!!)
Hiked the Grampians, the part taht wasn't burnt by all the bush fires of the last month. Met people from around the world: 14 people in our bus; 2 from Israel (did you know that girls need to do 2 years in the army after high school and then they can choose to study in what they want after...?) I japanese guy who didn't talk english, 1 french who was soooooo annoying, we just couldn't stand him, we were the first quebecers he ever met...! 1 spanish, 1 german, 2 girls from the netherlans, 1 from Norway, 2 from england...anyways, you get the picture! It was a fun group...but 3 days is the maximum i think i can spend with so many people in the same secluded bus/hostel/dinner hall....

Now we're getting ready for NZ...leaving tomorrow morning. Sleeping at the airport tonight 'cause we love airports :p

I could write a ten page blog for the past 4 days but i just wrote tons of emails and my fingers are just tired :p I guess you'll have to check the pictures and see by yourself all the wonders we've seen!!!! (philmaker.ca)

Ciao!!!!
Next blog from NZ!!!!

Advertisement



16th February 2006

la belle vie quoi?
Salut Maude, je vois que tu as eu beaucoup de plaisir. J'aime bien vos photos,.. tu commences à avoir de la couleur, ça te va bien!! bon voyage et soyez prudents...xxx

Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0731s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb