Tassie


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Tasmania » Mount Field
March 8th 2008
Published: March 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

our little friendour little friendour little friend

you are so cute
From lake St Clair we went to Mt field national park.There we went on a walk and saw more trees and water falls.I met some japanese people and spoke to them in Japanese.We made a wallaby friend that we could pat we named him skipper.Next we went to StrathGordon and saw a big really big dam wall.At the dam wall we saw people abseiling (the biggest free abseiling in the world).We did the creepy crawley walk in the rain forest. After there we went to Fortesque Bay near Port Arthur we went on a SPOOKY ghost tour.
It was pretty scarey. And we SAW A GHOST.We saw some baby fairy penguins in thier burrows.

The Cadbury's chocolate factory was terrible we had to eat chocolate.
We stayed in Hobart with people we met at Mt Field and they spoiled us with a spa bath.

From there we headed south to Tahune. There is a massive Airwalk here through the tree tops and we did the swinging bridge walk, we camped here and had a possom in our camper. Dad was outside in the dark, naked with mum's headlamp on his head chasing possoms away. We laughed alot!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Strath GordonStrath Gordon
Strath Gordon

Big BIG BIIIIG wall (man made)
Port  Arthur Port  Arthur
Port Arthur

Can you see the ghost
Our new spaOur new spa
Our new spa

Latest renovation to the camper!
Swinging bridgeSwinging bridge
Swinging bridge

Quickly make it wobble


Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 65; dbt: 0.0687s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb