17 - 20 November 2012


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Tasmania » Hobart
November 20th 2012
Published: November 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

Aftering enjoying breakfast in the cottage on Saturday we headed off and arrived at our house sit shortly after. We used the weekend to settle in and catch up on washing and it was nice to have our own space again. Rachel has been enjoying the use of a very well set up kitchen and has baked and cooked up a storm. Taffy the welsh terrier has been a great companion and he is particularly placid; he enjoys nothing more than following you around or sitting on your lap.

On Monday we caught the bus into Hobart and after walking up towards North Hobart we realised that home was easily within walking distance. Along the way we found some great book and music stores and enjoyed the walk back which took just over a half hour; very handy.

Tuesday was quite warm and in the afternoon we drove to the famous Cascade Brewery. The historic brewery is set in the Mount Wellington foothills and on a previous tour we found the site was chosen for the pristine water source. The beer range is quality and we enjoyed a tasting paddle in the gorgeous heritage gardens.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.228s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1843s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb