Snorkelling and wine tasting in ADELAIDE!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide » Glenelg
February 29th 2008
Published: February 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hey everyone!

well yesterday i took a bit of a shortcut from the north east of australia and flew to south australia into ADELAIDE...it was only 3 hours so it wasn't too bad .... just an FYI i'm not 15 and a half hours ahead i'm trapped in some weird time zone warp....lol...

anyways so the flight over was fine i met a nice canadian couple and chatted with them for a biit and sat beside some cute little old man who was very friendly....Dean , my friend who lives in adelaide (we met in fiji and got on quite well so he let me crash here) picked me up from the airport....after dropping my stuff off at his place we went into glenelg (a suburb by adelaide) and went for a walk by the beach shops...we stopped in at a trendy restaurant and got some beers and to our luck there was a comedian doing a show there so we got to listen in it was awesome he was really funny....then we just kinda pub crawled on our own and caught up and had a good time until i fell off a curb and scraped up both my knees....hahaha but it was funny so it doesn't matter i guess...

this morning we woke up stopped by at deans parents house and picked up some snorkel gear....we then went snorkelling for a few hours off the peir then we went wine tasting...adeliade and south australia in general produces more than 90% of australias wines....anyways we got to try ltos of yummy wines it was great...after that we came back ehre and made some tacos now we're just hangin out for the nite

tommorrow bright and early dean is dropping me off to get onto my bus and then i'm out onto the great ocean road!!

i'll try and message soon..i'll be making my way to melbourne from here

lots of love
gen
xxoxoxo

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0583s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb