9 Days to Go


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide Hills
June 16th 2010
Published: June 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


It's only 9 days to go until we leave. Nana has already left and as I write is in Singapore, or the airport or somewhere around there. She is off to Scotland and we will meet up with her in Amsterdam later in our trip, but for now, Dad and I have to get organised and have everything ready for our leg in Paris and London. Yesterday, we bought a brand new Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10 camera which we are told is the top of the range for point and shoot cameras. We still haven't got anywhere near preperation such as packing, I have only just set up this travel blog today, and there is still alot of stuff to do before we leave. We have been told that the weather is warmer in Europe, but we are not sure how warm, so we are still working out what to pack. We are in the process of purchasing a London pass, which will allow us cheaper access to some of the places we want to go to in London, and still working out what we want to do in London. Last Saturday, Dad and I rode our bikes into town to check out some of the travel books regarding London and Paris, and we are really getting into the mood of travel. I still have 6 more days of school left before I leave, and there will no doubt be alot of work for me before I leave. Hopefully everything goes according to plan and we leave without any problems.

I am going to try and update this blog every evening that we are in Europe so all of you back here know how we are going.

Advertisement



17th June 2010

good luck
Have a wonderful time. Enjoy the experience.

Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0451s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb