townsville to Brisbane via truck


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Townsville
August 28th 2005
Published: August 28th 2005
Edit Blog Post

trucktrucktruck

Quite a nice black truck don't ya think
Nope I wasn't being stupid spoke to some truck driver who was nice guy, married with kids and he travelled back and forth the area. Needed to get back asap so jumped into truck. took 15hours to drive but now safe and sound in Brisbane and it was free and obviously gave Jess all information to be safe so no comments, learn't fair bit about life of a truckie which was fun. Spent loadsa time chatting on the radio to other people with radios. Everyone in Auusie on roads flash you if coming opposite direction to let you know there is a speed camera coming up. We should do that would be helpful. Leave Brisbane tomorrow and don't have time right now to put on photos but I'm very brown and seen some absolutely amazing things will obviously have to write in the boxes when can. Going to Birdsville then Aires Rock and then Darwin. I assume I won't be able to email for a bit until Darwin so thought would let you know that so you don't think I'm dead. Going with Jess on a road trip so can't wait. Dirt tracks and starry nights wicked!!!

Will put photos on asap take care xxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 62; dbt: 0.04s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb