The Search is on


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Sunshine Coast » Mooloolaba
February 7th 2005
Published: July 31st 2006
Edit Blog Post

WhyWaitWhyWaitWhyWait

We chose Why Wait for the philosophy... ' Why wait till you are so old you cant do it all !! '
When it comes to a purchace of all thingsgreat and small ,especially our first home,we are very methodical about it..

We sold our dream car ,a HJ 2 door coupe Monaro 327 chev to help with the purchase of WhyWait. No more speeding tickets for us...lol

We searched from our back yard all the way to the other side of the country and the suburbs inbetween,we looked at many and we realised as we went along that we needed a unit that Dean could stand up in, We also needed these things ; A shower, Solar Power, Innerspring Mattress, L.C.D TV, Laptops , Broadband Internet ( Wireless ), Yes , We were going to rough it for 6 years......

We found WhyWait at Moffats Beach Sunshine Coast,we purchased her on the 27th of Feburary 2005.

Then the rebuild was on,we gutted her from inside, fixed up leaks, replaced the 4 season's vent ,pulled out cupboards ,put in a shower (900 by 900),a stove and gave her a repaint making her look all new and modern..
She has had a few modiforcations since being on the road,we now have a toilet,a day lounge,pushbikes on the front,full solar installation the list could go on...

We don't want to bore you all,with all the minute details.

We have learnt so much since doing this full time living on the road.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0603s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb