Sunshine Coast Weekend


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Sunshine Coast » Mooloolaba
July 1st 2007
Published: August 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Sunshine Coast Weekend


Sunshine Coast Weekend

 Australasia » Australia » Queensland » Sunshine Coast » Mooloolaba By Hank Chris
July 1st 2007
Sunshine Coast Weekend
Christine & Henry
Hi All,

It's Sunday afternoon here, Hank and I are in the office... I'm catching up on emails and Hank is working. Last weekend we explored the Sunshine Coast (approximately 2 hours North of Brisbane = warmer weather). The Sunshine Coast is a 52 mile stretch of beaches. Some of them were the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. This weekend we stayed in Brisbane. Friday night we went to the Brisbane Broncos vs. the Gold Coast Titans (Rugby Football Match). Saturday we needed to catch up with shopping etc.... Hank's Birthday is this Wednesday (July 11th). The best time to call would be Tuesday night after 6:00pm ---- YOUR TIME (that would be equivalent to 8:00am and later our time). It will be fine to call while we are at work Wednesday morning. Hank's cell phone number is (04) 04611546. I'm not sure how you dial that from the US --- maybe call the operator to connect you.

Attached are pictures from the Sunshine Coast last weekend and the Rugby Game from last Friday night.

Love & Hugs,

Hank & Christine



Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



9th July 2007

Hey
Sorry I missed ur phone call I was outside weeding. Great pictures! How is the job going? So another birthday :) :) :). I will call .Thanks Christine 4 the phone #. Does the time feel like it is flying by? All is quiet here. Stay safe. Talk 2 U soon. KISS_KISS
9th July 2007

I'm jealous
If you were really good friends and family and you are having such a good time, you should send us airline tickets so we could come visit! The pictures were beautiful! Dixie was happy to see us and we had a good ball toss in the back yard and the pool. Donna gave her a nice bath and she looks great! Hank, happy birthday! We will take you to a nice dinner to celebrate -- meet us at our house July 11th at 7 pm and we will go anywhere you want.
10th July 2007

Woohoo
Glad to hear all is well. Happy Birthday to Hank! I miss you.. it's been too long.
11th July 2007

Birthday Guy (Hankie)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy, everyone is a good one. How wonderful is it that you are there for this one. Hope you enjoy dinner miss you guys. Kiss-Kiss
11th July 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I know that I should have called yesterday which would make it your birthday but I was home sick and can't do that there!!! So I am on time... My time as always!!!! NY time that is!!!! 7-11-07 NY US Time! :-D Happy Birthday Hankie!!!! Love you much!!!! Is it ok to give people this site? Anyone, everyone, etc, etc, etc.

Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb