Day 1 50in50 Australian Tour ( Brisbane - Noosa )


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa
May 6th 2013
Published: May 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


So It has Finally come. After months of long days sleepless nights and lots of pots of tea 50 gigs in 50 days across 5 States has started. I want to start by saying thank you to everyone who has made this possible. From the Sponsors to all our family and friends both in the 50in50team and those of you who were there when the stress of it all got to much, without you we would never have been able to pull all this together. But it’s finally here and we started with a high opening for Ash Grunwald and The Choir Boys on the main stage of the Caxton st Food and Wine Festival in Brisbane. It was great to finally showcase what we have been locked away working on for so long and we recieved a great reaction so we couldn’t be happier. I think it has finally hit the three of us how big of a trip we have started. We got to spend one last night back here in Brisbane so we didn’t say our final goodbyes until today and it was difficult to say the least, but at this stage I think the adrenalin, anticipation and nerves are all going wild. We can’t wait to just get out there across the country. We find ourselves in beautiful noosa tonight so I defiantly think it will be time to pull the boardies out.

Can’t wait to play a gig for you soon

[
]



James / Josh / Matt

( The Drift )

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0457s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb