Noosa


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa
March 15th 2006
Published: March 20th 2006
Edit Blog Post


After Cairns it was back down to Brisbane where we were met by our cousin Dave at the airport around 10.30. It had been a long day for Nick and I but when we arrived we were taken on a tour of Brisbane and went for a quick beer on southbank. Although we were pretty tired we both seemed to miraculously regain energy and by 12.30 we were in a casino!! It was alot of fun and suprisingly rewarding for all of us! It turned out to be a very late night and we ended up driving back to Noosa at 4.30 arriving at around 6.30!

For Nick and I Noosa was a very welcome change and it was great to see John, Fred, David and Jess. The house in Cooroy was amazing with very impressive views and we were very well looked after which we were both extremely grateful for! As you can imagine it was a very welcome change to our usual ways!

We managed to see some of the local towns around Noosa as well as Noosa itself. We were also taken up to a viewpoint near to the house in Cooroy where you could see for miles over the whole of Noosa, another breathtaking view! We had a drink in another bar and a small walk along the beachfront, then we were taken out to a resteraunt over looking Noosa beach which was very nice!

Noosa was another impressive place and its a shame we didnt get to stay there longer. It was great to see everyone and a nice change to the big group. It also gave us a chance to relax a little and re-organise alot!! At the end of our stay we were kindly taken to the airport where we were ready to fly onto New Zealand - the next stage of our travels!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0749s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb