Noosa


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa
March 20th 2007
Published: March 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Having loved noosa so much on our day trips with darren, we decided to stop back there for a couple days on our way up!!
we stayed at the yha which is an amazing little hostel.
the first day we decided to hire a surf board which was halarious! i swear the waves were so small until i got in then the decided to grow double the size and dump me on my ars!.......more than once! i got smacked by the board in the nose so gave up not long after!
In the evening wealked out to the national park to see the sunset. we were sat on the beach and there were loads of dolphins swimming around really close which was awsome! we also saw a koala in the tree on the way back down!

The next day we hit the beach pretty early again, george braved the surf board again but i stayed clear! Bex and Matt arrived in noosa today so we met up with them again and spent the last two days on the beach with them!
the waves were absolutely massive but we had a great time bodyboarding and body surfing!

the weather is still great here!
oh and also our claim to fame, aparently matthew maconahay (a film star) was on noosa beach while we were there but unfortunately we didnt see him, much to mine and bex disgust! hehe!

x x x


Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



24th March 2007

I love Noosa!!
26th March 2007

Me too
Me too!!!

Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 12; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0482s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb