Noose to Cleveland


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa
December 15th 2017
Published: December 15th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Up early for a 5 km run this morning. 179 meps. It was so hot even at 0700. We got back to the hotel, I open the door and go in to the room, Alex shouts “where are you” I reply “in the room” she says “I’m outside and you’re not there. We are room 10. You’re in room 11”. Oops , my key actually opened the room next door! A quick exit and nones the wiser.

After shower and breakfast and another moan about the WiFi we set off for my cousin Karen’s in Cleveland. We get up to Noosa Heads Broard walk and Alex says “ooooer, I’ve left our washing on the line”. About turn. Lol. Pick up the washing and now we are on our way.

We drive down the coast road stopping at a few places for a look at the beach and for a coffee break. We find a little patrolled beach and stop there for a play in the surf and get well and truly bashed. Even doing impromptu cartwheels! After a bit of panic tanning we drove to Marroochyadore for lunch.

Just over 100kms to Karen’s via the bottle shop for some bubbles. Google maps takes us straight to her gated estate. After settling in we went down to Cleveland for dinner at Hoggs bar. Barra and prawns for me and beef and brie burger for Alex.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0836s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb