Rich is a jungle boy now!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Mission Beach
January 20th 2007
Published: January 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys,
Just to update you on our adventures!!! We are now staying in the rainforest @ Mission Beach. For all you sad computer geeks you can actually do a virtual tour of where we are staying at this web address (or those of you who are at a loose end at work and want to look busy!!!) www.sanctuaryretreat.com.au . We are working for our accom and food again. We're living in these funky mesh huts we have a 360 degree view of the rainforest!!! Yest we spent the day working on a track through the rainforest which nearly killed us in the heat!! Rich is doing alsorts of oddjobs and becoming a real jungle boy, I often see him galivanting around barefoot with his machete in hand clearing the paths. Only today he removed a huge huntsman from one of the huts. I'm cooking in the kitchen and nannying the owners girls which is great fun.
Enjoy the pics!!!
Al & Rich xxxx Aka Tarzan and Jane


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Our view from our hutOur view from our hut
Our view from our hut

This is what we wake up to each morning!!
MeredithMeredith
Meredith

Our friend Meredith looking very stretched due to having to make the pics smaller! She is a budding artist and childrens author so watch this space!!!
Huntsman with her eggsHuntsman with her eggs
Huntsman with her eggs

Rich took this pic of this huntsman watching her eggs, before moving her on back to the jungle. He is a true jungle boy now! Don't worry Alan & Jak they are harmless!!!


20th January 2007

I hate spiders!
Wow lovely pics again. Fancy staying in a rainforest. The spider's a bit creepy tho'. Hope you don't see too many snakes! Luv Mum.xx

Tot: 0.172s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0921s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb