V Festival Bananza!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast
April 3rd 2008
Published: April 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

30th March 2008- V Festival. The line up includes Smashing Pumpkins, Queens of the Stone Age, Duran Duran, Air, Roisin Murphy, Robyn and countless other fine acts! I had been waiting to go to this concert for a least 6 months since i bought my tickets and the dream of actually seing Smashing Pumpkins was out of this world!

Got to the concert around 2pm after finding out that the gate openings had been pushed back a couple of hours due to mud! Go a smelly fishy taxi to merimac from chevron and proceded to laugh at the crazy woman taxi driver.

It was an amazing day at V fest, the weather was insanely beautiful and i had my companions, Yvette, Nick, Troy and Tom to experience the festival craze with!

The best experience of the night was seing Smashing Pumpkins play Bullet with butterfly wings, 1979 and tonight tonight. Queens of the stone age also had an equally amazing set with "feel good hit of the summer" also known as the song Cccccc cocaine!

Here are some of my pics from the festival! Best festival ever!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0208s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb