Gold Coast


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Surfers Paradise
October 31st 2007
Published: October 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Today almost everyone signed up for the learn to surf option. I almost didn't go. Seriously hung over from the previous night been up for an 8:00 am surf was not high on the list of things I wanted to do. I'm so glad i did though. Most of us were in the same boat - struggling. We got the surfboards and has practice and theory first into the sand and then hit the water. It was really fun. I think everyone got up but everyone also went flying off too more times but it was fun and funny as. Totally worth doing.

The rest of the day was pretty much spent on the beach, sleeping and shopping.

That night almost all of us signed up for Dracula Cabaret Dinner. It was very entertaining. It takes a while to get in and there are people dressed up out the front. To get to the actual restaurant you go up a lift hearing ghost stories and then have to get on a ghost train. Its small little 2 person seats at a time and like all ghost train there is a point where someone jumps out at you. During the interval they play back everyones coming in on film. It is hilarious. Especially when you see guys with there gf n the girls will sit there and the guy will be screaming, girls squealing clinging to each other, one guy got up and tried to hit the guy in his scared reaction. They play some favorites of the funnest ones in the past too but its hilarious - everyone is in stitches.

The show itself is quite good- funny and entertaining. It was much better then I expected. A decent perve too girls. The food not bad. Cocktails - awesome choices.

The restaurant staff are all crazy. They are designed to be rude they try to scare you and they throw the menu and talk rude to you its part of the act.

You can't take pictures or video inside so I don't have any. They have a photographer walking around all night though and you can buy the pictures but I didn't.

After dinner we went out to Shooters and Melbas again but it was pouring, everyone was tired. No one had a late night.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.204s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0613s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb