I AM HERE


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Surfers Paradise
January 22nd 2007
Published: January 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

i have made it and am in australia just chillin at adams house at 9 oclock in the morning and the weather outside looks and feels like it is miday already it is so hot and i am told this is cold for this time of year. adam and his brothers now have a full on aussie accent that was well funny and a shock to hear for the first time. just had a day in singapore yesterday which was pretty amazing singapore is shuch a clean city but different to what i expected we stayed in quite a ghetto area of town which was probally the local brothel. was so humid in singapore tho and full of asians was hard to find or talk to other white people.
australia is so good tho. our hire car is amazing a lush four litre ford falcon with so much room. the aussies are so friendly me and phil went down 2 surfers paradise yesterday to look at surfboards and everyone wants to start talkin to you.
anyway i have to go now have so much more to write but i am getting quite a sweat on even typing this as it is 30 degrees already. i will have some photos up of singapore and a few of aus on my photos as i havent taken many yet.

bye bye.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1404s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb