Big Win in the Casino and heading back home


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cairns » Cairns City
November 21st 2013
Published: November 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

I woke up early in the morning I started to look around everybody was sleeping, so I went down to the restaurant to eat breakfast. When I was finished I went upstairs to see what the other were doing, still everyone was sleeping. I open the curtains and grab their pillow and blanket and said go up put some clothes and go down stairs and eat some breakfast. After they finished eating we went out for a walk we were heeding to the beach. When we arrived something really funny happened to Matin, he saw a girl that was lovely so he started to follow her. After some steps he began to speak with her. But when she turns around her voice change it sounded darker, when she was completely reversible we saw that she was not a girl without a man. We laughed so much that we could not breathe.

Few hours passed we decided to search for a nice place to eat dinner we could not find any place so Mohamed came up whit a brilliant idea to search on the phone. We found a restaurant that called DundeeĀ“s so we decided to check out the place it was not far actually so we took the buss and went off. So when we came to the restaurant we look at the menu and they had fish, BBQ, steak all that you can dream off. We went inside took a sit and started to order, of course everyone order a big 400 grams steak and some BBQ sauce over it.

A couple of minutes later I said to Mohamed why not taste an octopus salad. He said because is disgusting and smells bad, I would give you 100 dollars if you try it out and he did but the funniest of that parts what that he did not finish eating the octopus, he was half way in and he thought that he was getting the money but he was wrong. He was mad about it but he could not take out his anger because he had to puke so he runs into the toilet. After we paid the note and went off. We decided to head over to the Sofitel reef also officially known as the Cairns casino. The casino was big it is the biggest casino in Cairns, we decided to split up, and after we won or lose every coins we have we was going to call and meet up in the exit.

I was betting my money on blackjack. After a couple of round I heard someone scream like a woman so I turn my head around and I saw Ali jump up and down and was very happy. I started to go over there and I saw Ali just won 1 million dollars, of course he would win so much money because he is person that always has luck at stuff they do not effort to.



So there we were standing in front of the exit counting our money. I had lost around 87 thousand dollars and earn around 75,000 thousand dollars, Mohamed has lost 145 thousand dollars and earn round 45 thousand. Matin and Ali lost the same amount of money 85 thousand but Matin did only win 55 thousand and Ali won 1 million dollars.



Total we spend on that day: 38.50 dollars each on the food and 317,000 thousand dollars so we spend a lot of money on this trips, but it was worth it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb