7th January


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cairns » Cairns City
January 7th 2009
Published: January 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

The Great Barrier Reef was amazing, boat ride was a bit dodgy and we were both sick at points throughout the journey - can you actually believe we plucked up the courage to go snorkelling too - Lib saw a turtle which was by far her favourite bit and the rainbow fish were cool too but unfortunatly all of the nemo's 😊 were hiding from us today 😞 but it was such a great day and the instructor was very good looking... He made the trip even better by having such a laugh with us all day : )
The instructor made me hold a blue starfish and a sea cucumber which was a bit weird! Had serious trouble sorting out breathing through a snorkel but managed it in the end!
Last day in Cairns today, heading to Mission Beach via Greyhound tomorrow morning to chill out for one night and then on to Airlie Beach. Have just been to book our Campervan which we'll be picking up in Brisbane and then drivng to Sydney.

Hope all's well back home - i hear it's freezing ; )

Take care, love to you all xx

Advertisement



7th January 2009

its bloody baltic here! been around -1 during the day and -7 at night, enjoy the warm weather of oz while you can!

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0455s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb