A quick update for you all


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Bundaberg
September 1st 2006
Published: September 1st 2006
Edit Blog Post

White RhinoWhite RhinoWhite Rhino

at Dubbo Zoo
We left the mountains on the 21/08 and have been travelling since, back to the life of nomads. We travalled inland to Dubbo where we visited the zoo. From there we headed North and stayed ina small place called Iluka. From there up North to see Katherine, Matt, Zack and Jada. We had a great time, even babysitting Zack for an afternoon and evening. We slept well the next evening :O) From there we headed North and through torrential rain to Bundaberg. After a night in the van we have booked into a cabin on a campsite. We have been to the Bundaberg Distillery and seen the rum first hand!

We should be leaving here on Monday and heading North again towards Gladstone. About 1-2 hours drive. Staying there for a couple of days and then heading out towards one of the islands. Then up North to Townsville for a few days.

We are having a great time, still missing all of our friends... English and Aussie ones!

Hope all is well with everyone,

Love Tony and Suzanne xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

Leopard/CheetahLeopard/Cheetah
Leopard/Cheetah

Can't remember which one :O)
Zack Zack
Zack

modelling his lovely pants with his swimmers on his head!
Zack and TonyZack and Tony
Zack and Tony

modelling his lovely pants with his swimmers on his head! Making his uncle Tony laugh!


Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0301s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb