Bundaberg


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Bundaberg
March 2nd 2009
Published: March 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

After a weekend spent in Gladstone, it was time to journey to the city of Bundaberg, via the Town of 1770.

Wow... its a very pretty spot.... flat water, beautiful houses, cliffs, beaches and it screams out at you...." spend a week here!!!"
The camping ground looks awesome...and so busy for this time of year...dont u people work? I just cant believe that the average asking price on a house is about 1.2 million....wont be investing here....

Its about 1 1/2 hours south from Gladstone, and the same north of Bundaberg ( Bundy )

Dont expect phone service from Vodafone.... until u are within a stones throw of Bundy.

Bundy has always been the magical word thrown around from drinking adventures....The Famous Bundaberg Rum..... i love it! So its special to me and my liver....this is where it all comes from..... i popped into the Factory.... just cause.... its great...i would buy shares in the company if i knew how!!!

i cant believe its so flat here...no hills... no nothing...just flat. the city seems easy to navigate....all the roads form grids.... and there are pubs everywhere.... strange that it was so hard to find a supermarket open on a sunday...the only one i found was an IGA and lord it was busy....

nice and hot too.... good for the first day of autumn, although i imagine it doesnt get very cold here anyway!!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb