Fraser Island


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Bundaberg
April 14th 2008
Published: April 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Oh...........My............God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive just got back from Fraser Island (yesterday)
Its the biggest sand Island in the world and is also the most beautiful amazing place I have ever seen!
I had such an amasing time there. We went for 3 days and 2 nights. There were around 40 of us in total, 10 in each car. Its not safe to swim in the sea cos of sharks and other killer things, but ther have a lot of natural lakes that you are safe to swim in.
When we first got there we went straight to Lake Mackenzie. When I saw it I was lost for words. The water was so clear, completely beautiful, and the sand was so fine, I think about 10 cameras broke while we were there, because the sand is so fine it gets in side cameras and you cant get it out. Mine broke, but seems to be ok now.
We camped on the beach in the evenings, that was a lot of fun. We all got together and Gooned it up!!!!
There were a few people who kept more quiet, but on the whole every one was great. I met some great people while i was there. We went to other lakes while we were there. One of them, Lake Wagga had green water cos of all the Tea Tree in the area. Although the other lakes were nice, none of them had anything on Mackenzie.
We saw lots of wild Dingos there, but they seemed to be more scared of us then anything. They look a bit like a cross between a dog and a fox.
It was a great experience driving along the beach. some of the tracks more inland are a bit rocky and we would fly all over the place, but that just made it more fun.
The time on the island went really quickly, but i had the time of my life on Fraser and have made some life long friends.
x x x x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0618s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb