Here we go!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
December 17th 2012
Published: December 27th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Plane foodPlane foodPlane food

The boys were pretty impressed with their food on the plane
Well we are finally on our way. Left home at 9am this morning and flew down to Sydney for our connecting flight. We had rebooked last week to upgrade to premium economy and it was well worth it. We are flying on a 747 all the way with new interiors so we have all of the latest gear. Josh can hardly contain his excitement. We will see how he feels when we get to the other end. All-up it is around 22 hours from Sydney with a one hour stop in Singapore. So far all is going well and the boys are enjoying it.

Ended up with only just over an hour stop in Singapore so barely enough time to stretch our legs. The flight on to Frankfurt was a bit harder going cause it was 13 hours with not much sleep but it made it easier that we basically had the whole cabin to ourselves with about 20 seats to choose from. The staff really looked after us as well.

We ended up flying over Russia and it was a beautiful clear night. Amazing to see the lights from all the towns and cities as we flew over.
Our private cabinOur private cabinOur private cabin

Between Singapore and Frankfurt we had a whole premium economy cabin to ourselves
I had no idea Russia was so densely populated.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Our private cabinOur private cabin
Our private cabin

Between Singapore and Frankfurt we had a whole premium economy cabin to ourselves


Tot: 0.146s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0642s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb