Arrived in Brisbane safely


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
June 27th 2010
Published: June 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Both flights went very smoothly and we arrived in Brisbane at 6.45am (local time) safe and sound. Singapore Air is really the best airline with great onboard entertainment, comfortable seats an reasonable food. We were picked up at the airport and taken directly to the school. The weather is fine with the temperature ranging from 13 to 18 degrees celsius. The host families came to collect the students and the rest of the day has been spent settling in with the host family.


Additional photos below
Photos: 32, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



28th June 2010
View from my flat - mid afternoon

Nice view from your flat ^_^
28th June 2010

Yaaaay!
I am so jealous of the students. They get to spend time with their host families. They'll learn all sorts of new things. I am sure they'll enjoy it. :-) *Don't forget to learn some Aussie slangs ;-)
28th June 2010

The students don't look tired at all after the long flight! They're so energetic!
28th June 2010

Re: nice view from your flat
I love the moment of tranquility that you captured in the picture. Nice shot of the harbour. Calm and peaceful. It must be a good place to stay and to preserve one's sanity. Trust that I'm the only one who is slaving in Hong Kong!
30th June 2010

Yes, it's a lovely, peaceful place to live.

Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 58; dbt: 0.066s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb