QLD Road Trip - Day 7


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
March 31st 2010
Published: April 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day 7: Rainbow Beach to Brisbane via Caloundra

On the final day of our road trip we stopped in Coloundra for breakfast and a quick pack and tidy of the van. Once organised, we spent our last few hours on the beach and practising some more body surfing.

When we rolled in Brisbane we had clocked up an amazing 2,400 kilometres (1,500 miles) in 7 days... although most of these kms were done in two big driving days. The direct route should have taken around 1,700 kilometres so our detours added a few extra. It is also worth mentioning that Dan was the desigated chauffeur since Nat lost her license (literally) in Cambodia... although she did chip in with some kms here and there...

After dropping off the van we met up with some of Dan’s old school friends, Kristin and Michael (newly married), Luke, and Angela. We had a nice catch up before heading to the airport (thanks for the ride Luke) for our flight to Melbourne. We were sad to leave QLD but have vowed to come back as there is so much more to see and explore... till next time!




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Group ShotGroup Shot
Group Shot

We needed to combine two shots to make this one... see if you can spot the odd one out who took the photo...


Tot: 0.186s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 17; qc: 78; dbt: 0.0977s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb