Almost away


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
May 17th 2009
Published: May 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Ok folks, we're waiting now, just two days left. Then it's 30 days in a pop-up campervan which is the size equivalent of driving around in your closet for 30 days. Splendid weather forcast for our departure..torrential rain with high winds. That should keep us nice and locked in the closet.

30 movies all selected for our nighttime drive in. Hope Christina likes action films and Ricky Hatton's past fights.
Christina is packing her list . Vegtables, water, clothing, soap and shampoo, and big knife to fight back against any ax murderers that might be lurking out there in the desert.

My list of things include three cases of Pinot Noir, a pound of red gummy bears, the flicks, and a shotgun to fight back against the ax murderer.

I have just been informed my list has been reduced to a 1 litre of cheap cask wine(she says it's a matter of space), no gummy bears, the flicks, but I have had to add such exciting movies as 27 Dresses and pride and predjudice (whoopee..the screenings of those babies will find me at the pub). Since we don't have a shotgun, it's off the list as well. Guess I will just have to go mano to mano with the ax murderer.

Can hardly wait. Hope this van is in sound mechanical condition. I'm not sure where the engine is located?

Cheers,

Knip and Christina

Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb