Finally STARTED!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane » Fortitude Valley
March 1st 2012
Published: March 1st 2012
Edit Blog Post

Here we are, chilling at work trying to figure out how to use this freaken blog thing.



Mack, how do you feel right now?



"I feel like you are taking this completly wrong, we need to make our own separate blogs if you are going to do shit like this"



Okay, so now that we have realised the ground rules of this blog, we will get straight down to it.



For a few months now, Mack and I have been talking and talking and talking about going travelling. We had printed out maps, gone onto billions of websites looking for the cheapest coolest stuff to see overseas, however we never actually got a date set in stone. Well i have news for YOU guys....NOW WE HAVE MTHER FKERS! :D:D:D:D:D



Date of leaving this boring country - 20th April 2012



Over the past few months Mack has been working with me at Next Byte slaving away fixing countless amounts of phones, while at the mean time stabbing himself in the eye with a screw driver due to repeditiveness and boredom (i feel your pain). We have recently had some meetings with the bosses to let them know of our travelling intentions, which has made us that one step closer to achieving our goal.



Currently we are in the immediate planning stage. We need to know what clothing we will require, what video recording hardware we will need and how many giant pink drildo's we will need to slap loose european ladies of the face with (giggidy). We have made a budget for our spending and we are fairly confident we will adhere to it, however there some necissities with must aquire that will eat into this, bummer.



GoProHD - $350+



e-PC - $300



BackPack - $300



After we have that under control we are ready to go!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb