Job time!


Advertisement
Published: November 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Heyyy!
been a while but quite a lot going on!
So after magnetic island we went off 2 the whitsundays! got a free upgrade which was excellant!
spent 2 nights and 2 days on a sailing boat in a tiny lil cabin but was very nice! saw whitehaven beach which is amazing and so pretty! will once again have to wait for photos as im in a bit of a rush!
Straight from airlie beach we went to fraser island which was absolutly amazing! had a really good time, we did a self drive tour, there was 11 of us camping! fraser is the biggest sand island in the world and was really pretty and great fun trying to wash dishes in the sea!
we went to all the pretty lakes including 1 which is slowly drying up looked so strange with all the sandy desert around it!
We spent the night in rainbow beach after the island trip and then drove on to noosa for one night then went to steve irwins zoo which was fabulous! i was of course over excited and we got to hig kangeroos more and all the animals are just hopping around u! we got a photo woth a giant snake and look completly petrified! Looked at his memorial which was reli sweet and cute every1 ritten on the shirts and stuff! then watched his famous croc show which was reli kl!
Finally arrived in brisbane and had a complete failed attempt at looking for an apartment then we met 2 locals who had spare room in their apartment so that was pure luck and we moved in saturday! we cant pronouce or spell where we live but thats fine we'll manage!! all doing ok on the job front, emily got a reli good sales job and me n annika are doing bar work at the moment!
i will keep u all informed with photos and stuff soon but in a very very big rush!
lots of loveee
xxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



8th November 2008

job time
hi darling - hi emily-wow - life seems hectic for you - you seem to be cramming so much into every day-keep the news coming in - you've only been there just over a month - seems an eternity - how come you got the cushy job emily?-not just a pretty face eh?- still -as long as the dollars are rolling in - what does it matter what you do - within reason!!!! you are both so incredibly brave to venture into the unknown-look forward to seeing the photos-luvulots xxxxxxx
26th November 2008

Hi ya! omg im so jealous of what you guys have been up 2!! miss u loads xxx

Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0235s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1013.2kb