we found work


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Bowen
June 5th 2006
Published: June 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

we finally started working and i hated every minute of it. We were on a tomato farm and our task was to bend over and put 6 little pellets of grasshopper poison by the stem, the rows were 200 and 500 meters long and they were as far as the eye could see. dont let me forget to say that we were in the blazing sun all day, not a cloud in the sky. i drank 1.5 litres and it wasnt enough. dont think that i am being a complainer or anything we ALL thought that it was terrible. i'm probably going to have to take a couple weeks off because i have lower back, butt, and leg pain. maybe sun stroke too. but what can you do.

I dont think i will be able to tell the gender of the baby, sorry uncle Rob

Grampy i like to mix and match my bathing suits, i'm unique. and i think i should open a barber shop because i cut his hair and i wont let him come close to my hair.

my half an hour on the computer is up so i have to leave..............BYE

Emily

Advertisement



5th June 2006

Ha! Ha!
FINALLY!!!
5th June 2006

Ha! Ha!
FINALLY!!!
5th June 2006

Ha! Ha! (con't)
You know now what the feeling is like for everyone around you that has been doing what you are now doing!!! It's called WORK Emo!!! Think of it this way.....all you're doing is hanging outside, which you would be doing anyway.....putting poison on tomato vines, which is the same motion as picking up seashells on the beach, and you're sore all over which could be the same feeling as body surfing all day and being tossed around in the waves. So, really all you're missing is the ocean, it's been replaced with dirt and the sand has been replaced with tomato vines. Once you look at the positive side of it all, it really isn't so bad - IS IT?????

Tot: 0.184s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1542s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb