Oh dear!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Australia Zoo
July 15th 2007
Published: July 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Its the 15th of july today, i've been v v lapse in keeping up with my travel blog...
last time i did this i was in brisbane still, i'm now currently in new zealand, queenstown, leaving to go to christchurch tommorow.., exept that i should already be there and heading for a place called kaikoura.
Well i missed my bus, due to my watch displaying the wrong time, no other self indulgent reason.
So much i've done though.. climbed sydney bridge, i've walked a fair bit.. done caves at jenolan in the blue mountains, i got spaced at nimbin..., got drunk in sydney, seen sydney's symphoney orchestra.., walked round gardens, did a coastal walk round manly, just off of sydney, that was a bit challenging, 4hrs that took me. i've done a ghost walk at the rocks.. spooky, that was cool.
Now jet boating in new zealand, did a glacier walk at franz josef, that was pretty tireing, i also endured getting stuck in a crevous, which took 15mins and 3 guys to get me out of!!!, i've been chucked out of a plane at wanaka, that was awesome, perfect day for that, clear skies, snow topped mountains, the cold air rushing through my ears, an amazing freefall, nice float down to view the scenery, was i scared.., only when it was time to have a photo shot just outside the plane door...!!!.
In queenstown i did the canyon swing, a 60ft freefall, plus a 200m swing, that was scary!!!, but awesome, i've also tried my hand at skiing, took some going, but i managed to do it in the end, after a few falls on my arse...
New zealand is an amazing place, with scenery like you wouldn't believe.. one minute theres snow everywhere, the next the suns shining on the mountains, with mirrorred lakes.
So i've just added a few selected photos on my blog for now.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb