Day 48


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Sydney Harbour
June 9th 2010
Published: June 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Saturday 27th March 2010 was just over 10 weeks ago on that date Philip went for his first ever run 1.5miles around Delemere Forrest .Today Philip ran the 13 miles a half marathon round Sydney harbor . On his run we see Former Australian opener Matthew Hayden warming up in the botanical gardens. Philip is now claiming he overtook a former world record holder. he was stopped at the time, but Philis's claiming it, at the turn round point in kings cross is a sign pointing the direction to London and telling us it's 17035 km away. for a minute Forrest thinks about running it.

He heads back in the hope of heckling Matthew Hayden after he wimped out with a G'day on the way past but he has gone. on arriving back at out training base at the Ian Thorpe aquatic center , he has emotional moment and spends the next hour recovering in the spa. You cant do that in Delemere!

For the Afternoon there is an 80's exhibit at The Powerhouse museum possibly the coolest display ever. you can play on commodore 64s and table top arcades and watch boss 80 tele and dance in a mini 80's disco. just the ticket to recover after run.

Never pleased Philip complains in the survey that they has glossed over sport and there is no mention of Everton in the 80's and not surprisingly the Aussies have skipped Bothams Ashes.

I fear Philip may turn into an emotional wreck after his weigh him shows him having lost over 6 stone now, 37 kilos which is actually the same weight as two bobby's!!!






Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0259s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb