Day 13 - Flight to Perth


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Sydney Airport
March 24th 2012
Published: March 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

My FlightMy FlightMy Flight

sydney - perth :)
It was the last day in Sydney. We did nothing on this day, besides pack our luggage and had a quick last walk down to the Sydney Harbour Bridge. We took some last few photos before heading back to the hotel to catch a taxi to the airport. It was 28 degrees in Sydney and the sun was shining. By the time we got back to our hotel it was 1pm. We stayed in the hotel for the next 1 hour. Sydney is the most crowded place in Australia.

After that, we had to check out and asked the hotel guys to call the taxi for us. The taxi came, and the man who was driving the taxi put the luggage into the boot for us. It was now 2:30pm. The taxi cost just under $50 for both of us to get from our hotel to the airport. We arrived at the airport and it was really noisy and you could hear and see the plane taking off. Our flight wasn't until 4:50pm, but we had to first check in and then drop off our luggage at the luggage drop place. That only took around 30 minutes. Inside the airport, it was really big and the staff there was really nice. We had to wait for our flight. It was a boring wait and we brought Krispy Kreme to take back to Perth 😊 We ate some Krispy Kreme's while we were waiting to board the flight to Perth. Krispy Kreme's tasted delicious! Perth should get some Krispy Kreme's !!! Finally it was time to board. We were on Business Class and the seats were huge. We put our carry on stuff on the top of the shelves where there was little cabins to store them. The plane flew out of Sydney and back to Perth. The food was delicious on the plane. Nicole sat on the window seat and I sat next to her. The flight had a TV, so it wasn't boring. The flight took about 4 hours. We reach Perth at 6:45pm and the sun was still up. Perth was so hot, it was still 34 degrees at 7pm! It was a really enjoying holiday that Nicole and I had. This holiday was a memory that will last until our death.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb