Greetings on Australia Day!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Opera House
January 25th 2007
Published: January 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Gees look at me go..

2 blogs is 2 days.

Not sure when i am going to get to the next PC and leaving Oz today so thought i'd update you.

Yesterday after having a good old whinge about the rain and Kel and i taking the piss out of all the people in shorts we walked into town to shop- yep that would be pair of shoes number 2!

Anyway moving on swiftly .. we took a leisurely walk through the botanical gardens and up to the Opera House where we sat outside for 2 hours watching the Australian Open Tennis on the big screen. Was quite warm but the sun wasn't out.... can you see where this is going.....

After about 2 hours we headed to Circular Quay and the Rocks for a wander and booked a table at a restaurant for 7:30pm and then headed back to base camp for a power nap.

Having fallen asleep we both awoke at yep 7:30pm and looked in the mirror to discover we both looked like lobsters. Anyway after wearing balaclavas an baseball caps to dinner (Doyles for those of you who wanted to know) we headed to Cruise Bar by the Quay and watched the attempts of the locals strutting their salsa moves- no we did not join in.

Anyway headed back and now have to check out at 10am so better dash.

Love to you all

Cx

PS: I will put photos up when i download them 😊

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0297s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb