Last days


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Darling Harbour
August 13th 2009
Published: August 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Petting a KoalaPetting a KoalaPetting a Koala

This was at Featherdale Wildlife park.
We have been busy for the last couple of days doing a great deal of sight seeing...we saw the Opera House, went up in the Sydney Tower (and walked around outside), Aquarium, Wildlife World, Blue Mountain Tour, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, 4X4 on the sand dunes, and sand boarding on the Sand dunes. Whew.

Flight leaves at 2:45PM Friday afternoon....it's going to be a long day.

Oh, today I had Kangaroo for dinner 😊 It was good, much like beef, but very lean.

I do have more photos from today at the Dolphin watching and sand boarding, but I will probably wait to post those until we are home.

Bye for now.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to publish this one 😊



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Feeding a WallabyFeeding a Wallaby
Feeding a Wallaby

Also at the Wildlife Park.
The Blue MountainsThe Blue Mountains
The Blue Mountains

These are the "Three Sisters"
Nice Outfit!Nice Outfit!
Nice Outfit!

We had to wear these suits to go outside on the tower...very fashionable.


19th August 2009

AWWW you ATE a kangaroo, you meanie! Th blue haze just looks like smog to me! Awesome picture of the team at the Opera House. Hope you have your hours back to Calgary time!
19th August 2009

Yeah, the haze did look a bit like smog...although smog is usually brown. I guess the name came from the blue haze that covered the forest back when it was discovered in the late 1700's, so it probably wasn't smog back then :) It's going to take some time to get back on the correct clock. Still having a hard time going to bed at night.

Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0527s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb