Arrived today


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Darling Harbour
July 31st 2009
Published: July 31st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Everything went quite smoothly with the flight today (and yesterday 😉). We even arrived a bit early into Sydney, but they wont allow planes to land before 6AM so we had to circle around for 15 min extra. We landed just as the sun was rising so that was neat.

The hotel is very nice. We have a 2 bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms and a full kitchen and living room. We also have full laundry in the room.

The location is great, about 200 meters from the harbour and a very busy activity area. Prices are high around here though.

The girls are already off to train today, but I don't imagine that there is very much productive going on. Most of us got sporadic sleep on the flight and are just running on fumes at this point. We are trying to stay up until around 9PM tonight if we can. I really have to keep looking at my watch because I have no sense of time at the moment.

I found this internet kiosk near the hotel, so I will try to upload some photos tomorrow.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

San Fran AirportSan Fran Airport
San Fran Airport

A "Technology Vending Machine"...you could buy a Cell phone or iPod right out of the vending machine...the girls thought that was pretty cool.
Stretching in the SF airportStretching in the SF airport
Stretching in the SF airport

Had to keep limber for the long trip :)
Finally in SydneyFinally in Sydney
Finally in Sydney

Do they look tired?
Bus to the HotelBus to the Hotel
Bus to the Hotel

Here we are on the bus to the hotel. Thankfully it was only about 30 minutes.


Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0317s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb