Part 3


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Coogee
March 20th 2009
Published: March 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Saturday 14th March 2009
Work today was nothing out of the ordinary.
I had a girly night in tonight at Gemma, Dean and Kat's apartment with a couple of their friends. When i got there Dean was getting ready to go out and the girls were getting some tings from round the corner at the shop.
They had ordered pizza which arrived when i got there, it was lovely! Then Deans mate came over and he is a complete health freak and fitness instructor so whenever he goes out he gets really drunk because it goes straight to his head! They were there for a bit then we got on and made our cocktails. Gemma started crushing ice cubes in the blender, Which im pretty sure was not the way to do it and it was SOOO noisy! She put this cordial in it but it was way to strong! Not the alcohol just this stuff?!
There was a spectacular show for us outside, the lightning show that the skys put on for us lit up the sky so brightly when it flashed, and the thunder was really loud too. Kat kept moving away from the window everytime there was thunder!
We had a really good laugh, then there was a knock at the door and Kat freeked out as no one knocks at the door and she wouldnt answer it. So Gemma went up to the door and asked who it was... it was Rich, rather drunk and wearing two flip flops of different sizes! Haha!
He had walked home from the all day gig he was at - which was to raise money for the bush fires - and he made us all laugh when he told us his story. There were loadsa people jumping over a fence to get closer to the stage at one point and it ws around 6foot aparantly. His other mates got over but he couldn't and even tryed going under it. But he had already chucked his bag with everything in it and his shoes over the fence, so he had nothing. Managed to find some flip flops lying around and walked home which was a fair way! It was amusing.
So we carryed on with our night and i stayed over.

Sunday 15th March 2009
Work nothing new today.
It was Kylies birthday on monday and she invited us all to go to 'pancakes on the rocks' at the Rocks. Everyone managed to back out of it which i thort was a bit wrong, even if they don't want to socialise with Kylie it was her 21st birthday. So i went and met her there with her family, then a little later Austin turned up. There was Kylie, Austin, her mum, her sister, her two brothers (one was 8 and the other had his own family) the older brothers wife and baby and me.
It was realy nice there they had savoury and sweat pancakes to dye for they were gorgious! When mine camei thought i was definately going to need a sweet one too but it really filled me up i did strugle. Her mum paid for our meal which was really lovely of her, i had a nice time there. Then me and Kylie went in search for a place to dance, as Austin has bailed at the end of the meal to "go to a friends party". So i had to go with her, i must admit i didn't really want to, i was nackered, but i felt sorry for her. We went to a few bars but she did not like any, then i said i had to go home so we did.
Her outfit was funny aswell, she was wearing a black posh fancy dress with big clumpy knee high boots with buckles down the side??...As soon as Austin comented on how she looked nice, Kylie blurted out "the while outfit is over $600!" (what an ideot!)

Monday 16th March 2009
Work today was really really quiet i hated it it was so boaring! Nothing else to say on this day.

Tuesday 17th March 2009
Work was fun today, it was really quiet again so i was catching up on my diary, and Pav wanted to read it to see if she was mentioned in there, she got all exited when she saw her name. She want's me to dedicate a whole page to her-haha- probably wouldn't be hard tho!
We went to the toilet at one point and on the way we stoped at a shop and tested all the nailvarnish, then she tryed to start to muck about with me and i got nailvarnish on her arm and a bit on her neck! Hehe.
She makes me laugh all the time.

Wednesday 18th March 2009
Day off today and i took the bus to Central station then the train to Rockdale to meet Dez. We went to Cronulla andwhen we got there we had a bacon and egg role and the freshest orange juice i have ever had. We took the ferry to the Royal national park, but we were at the wrong end to do anything. It is a massive place of bush and lovely beaches but we went to the wrong part, we couldn't even do kyacking as they wern't there on that day!
So we made it all better by having an ice-cream on the beach. We saw this strange bird that was swimming in the sea but under the water and coming up every now and then.
Then we went to Cronulla beach with was lovely, but there was a massive crow like bird! I mean HUGE! It was scary! We kept having to shew it away but it never went far, it was like a big bully all the seagulls would dissapear when it came.
We made our way home and i got off at Central to find out about my coach trip to Cairns, then went to Winyard station to get a plain masque to deorate for the ball im going to, allong with paints and feathers and glitter pens!
When i got home i started on my masque having to finger paint as i didn't have a brush!

Thursday 19th March 2009
Worked 9-9 today but i didn't get there untill 10 as i managed to sleep through my alarm! AHH!
When i got there i found that Ash and Austin had had a fight and Austin was in the biggest mood with everyone apart from Kylie and Jess(the new 1st year).
We had a laugh again and a bit of a boogie when the salon was dead.
I finished off my masque when i got home, sorted a bit of my room then went to bed.

Friday 20th March 2009
I was going to a surf lesson today at Manly. Ferry journey again was very relaxing. When i got there i got talking to an Irish and German girl, it was nice to chat with people when your doing things on your own.
The lesson was really good, the lady got us out of the water half way through andshowed us two techniques and i got on really well with the knees one where you get on your knees first then twist and get up. I stood up on a wave after gettingback in and squeeled like a little girl, i was well chuffed!
Naomi and i had a lot of lessons to use up so we stayed for the next one. We had a swim while we were waiting for the next group to come and it was cold but nice. Then we saw a load of big fish in a wave infront of us, we both looked at each other and said did you see that! We knew they werent sharks they were just big fish but we were still walking back to the beach. It was so funny!
After the second lesson we were nackered and had some lunch together, then took the ferry back together and exchanged numbers, she was lovely.
I booked my coach to Cairns when i got to the city, and on the way back home i nearly fell asleap on the bus.
I got home and packed my bag and Dez and Adam picked me up to take e to their house where i'll be staying for the next week.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb