Last few days


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Coogee
December 20th 2008
Published: December 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

On Friday work was ok i had a weird one in talking about how mazing Elvis's voice is and he went on for a bit and was deadly serious! I went out with Bex from work after work that night, we just went to a pub at the bottom of my hill i live on because thats where the bus stop is and it was easy for both of us to get home. Im so glad we did it was really nice to relax and have a really good chat and a laugh! We drank blonde beer on tap and i had one and a bit and i was quite drunk so was Bex the glasses wern't even pint glasses either. We recon the beer is stronger over here!
Saturday was good when we wern't bust at work i was making christmas packages of salon products. It was the christmas works party so we all got ready to go there at work. I wasn't sure though because Bex and Pav wern't going and they are the people im closest too. But it was a good night there people from other salons too, and John Brennan and his wife came so it was nice to put a name to a face. It was a chineese resturant and they had karaokey too! i sang black velvet because they had no good songs at all! I also won a prize for best looking hair and got a cracker and a bag with mini products in. I did my hair myself as well! It was up and curly. So a good night.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.19s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1387s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb