SouthWest Rocks


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » South West Rocks
November 22nd 2007
Published: January 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

We arrived here around10pm and it was dark, we were searching around for a camping spot when Brad remembered that he used to camp at Trialbay Jail. This is situated next to the oldest jail in Australia but onto of the beach it was so beautiful. We set up camp and chilled out listening the crashing waves it was the best nights sleep I had had in a while. We got up well early 4.30am to be precise to watch the sunrise and to beat the ranger, as this campsite was very expensive, of course the views were great. We climbed over the rocks at sat water for the sun, this was the first sunrise I have watched since I have been over here, amazing, ith wild kangaroos bouncing around. Just down from the rocks was Horse show bay, which was a tinny little beach, we sat and chilled here for a while chilling out as the early start had got to us all.

We then headed of for a walk along main beach. Brad the ozzie guy im travelling with was bought up here, so as we were walking down the beach Brad had said to us that his cousin had been chased onto the beach by a shark when they were around 15, by the time we got to the end of the beach he had repeated himself about 7 times, so funny he was so excited to be back in his old home town. We were taken to all the bridges with great water holes that Brad had jumped into, or learned to snorkel at, so on. We had such a laugh taking the piss out of him all day. We then headed back to the beach opposite the camp and all snored and dribbled for and hour before heading off down the coast.



Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

Little bayLittle bay
Little bay

Me & Brad waving


Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0349s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb