Summer Time in Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sanctuary Point
March 11th 2010
Published: March 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hi there everyone! Hope winter hasent been too terible for you over there :-) Here is a look at what I got up to this summer over here in Sydney! Hope you are all well, miss you all!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Laura and Jamie at the Opera houseLaura and Jamie at the Opera house
Laura and Jamie at the Opera house

We went to see a comedy play, I can't remember the name of it though.
Laura and JamieLaura and Jamie
Laura and Jamie

On Jamies visit, we went on a wine tour to the Hunter Valley!
Cruiseco work friendsCruiseco work friends
Cruiseco work friends

This was a going away party for the girl in the middle (Rachel) she left to go travel Canada, and is living in Calgary at the moment.
Avoca Beach just after ChristmasAvoca Beach just after Christmas
Avoca Beach just after Christmas

Picture of Avoca Beach, where we went to stay with Grants family for a long weekend after the holidays. We just chilled out on the beach all day and relaxed!
Sunset near AvocaSunset near Avoca
Sunset near Avoca

On the way back from Avoca there was a nice sunset so we decided to take a few pics!


11th March 2010

Good Choices
Laura, your grandma is my aunt. My mom, Georgine Wangsmo Beath was one of your grandma's (Sonja Wangsmo Hoggarth) older sisters. Your mom would be my cousin! So in some universe somewhere we are related. Anyway your grandma has kept me in the loop of your travel and your blog. I love to travel, so that is the connection. What I want to say two things: First, thanks for posting the photgraphs over the past couple of years it has been fun for me. Second, it is great to see a young person taking some risks and enjoying her life. You seem to get it--living life that is. Good choices. Keep on keeping on.

Tot: 0.228s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 11; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0523s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb