Day Trip


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Nimbin
January 10th 2007
Published: January 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Following the late arrival I decided to take a day trip to Nimbin as I had been told in sydney that it is worth visiting. I booked the trip at 9:30 and the coach departed from the arts factory hostel at 10am. A full coach of 30. Nimbin is the hippy area of Aus.
On the way up the bus driver Dougie played various types of music we stopped at a pub which was the only building in the village. We then went into Nimbin he advised us to take a look at the muesuem and if anyone was going to buy from the dealers if they heard a shout of taxi the deal would be stopped for a few minutes until the police drove by.
A few of the dutch guys said they bought. It was an experience on the way back to Bryon Bay we stopped at a hippy house set up in a national park, 2 guys lived there there was a lake where we saw a watersnake and also a number of visitors were bitten by leaches even those that had long trousers on. I managed to escape the things. but it made us all feel itchy.
Returned to Bryon Bay after a quick stop at some waterfalls.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0541s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb