hello AUSTRALIA!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Newcastle
March 15th 2007
Published: September 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

yes they let us on the plane (altho we had to hide our 4 'carry-on' bags that weighed over 30kgs from the check-in staff!!) and we had an awesome time crazily driving our trolleys around the departures lounge (think we were over-tired and maybe a little bit excited!!). got to the airport 5 hours early!!..because we were so worried about all our luggage!!

was even better when we realised the 1400 baht we were saving as our departure tax didnt have to be paid because it is now included in the ticket!!! so we were rich again and it took us 3 hours to decide what was the best way to spend our money (such careful shoppers!!!)...but once again vodka and chocolate came out on top! (we r bad influences on each other!!) and we even got a thailand, bottle opening key-ring aswell!!

Anyways boarded the plane only to find that despite that we had checked-in 5 hours before, we were sitting next to THE most annoying person we had met all holidays and we had to sit 5 cm away from him for 9 hours....it was awful!!! firstly he was old enough to know that u need to use a toothbrush every now and then, secondly personal space is hard on a plane but he was at most times..just 2cm from my face, breathing all over me, snoring and fighting me for the arm rest!! and then to top it off he started copying our details onto his arrival card...awesome!!

so we were sooo pleased to get off the plane...landed at 6.30am with no sleep and once again smelling disgusting (we had been wearing the same clothes for over 30 hours!) and greeted jeza and trev at the airport...a few tears were shed then it was a matter of fitting all our bags into the car and we were on the road back to newi sharing some of our crazy stories and catching up on all the goss from home!!

meet jayde's parents at trono exit (ohh we are home alrite!) and it was time to seperate from each other!!....very traumatic as u can imagine after being together and looking out for each other for 24/7 for the past 2 months!!! but we were ok knowing that we would be seeing each other again in a couple of hours along with all of our other friends!!

so we both spent the day with family and friends..it didnt really seem like we had been gone as we caught up on everything that had been going on at home and happily gave out all our presents for everyone! was so great to see you all!!

still no sleep...but we headed out to good old newcastle brewery to meet up with everyone...and that was GREAT! so


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0465s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb