Weekend in Narooma


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Narooma
December 18th 2008
Published: December 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Starting our weekend!Starting our weekend!Starting our weekend!

Us driving to the hosital to get Chris' nose plaster off before heading down to the coast.
Chris and I drove down to Narooma for an extended weekend where we stayed at Jess' grandparent's beach house, called Illawong II with her and Will. We spent our days flying a kite at Narooma Surf Beach, mastering our skills at both swooping those lying comfortably on the sand and landing the kite gracefully in another person's hands. The boys and girls competed in a sandcastle building contest which the girls clearly won. Nights were spent battling it out for the title of Ultimate Boardgame Champion. Games included Cranium, Scrabble, Squatter, Balderdash and Monopoly. Jess came out with the title but it was a close match and there will definitely need to be a rematch sometime in the near future. Chris and I also found this "really good," meaning the best we've seen so far in Australia, Mexican place. Chris tried to complete the #13 Waikea Meal but the mound of refried beans did him in. He hit the wall and couldn't go any further. For shame.


Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

always rainsalways rains
always rains

It always rains when we drive down to the coast.
UFOs??UFOs??
UFOs??

Light reflections from inside the Golf Club makes it look like there's UFOs outside.
Me & ChrisMe & Chris
Me & Chris

Chris looks very happy!
Our Sandcastles!Our Sandcastles!
Our Sandcastles!

The boys' is the one near the top and the girls' is the one near the bottom. The girls' was so much better!
Jess & ChrisJess & Chris
Jess & Chris

Jess is teaching Chris how to fly a 2-handed kite.
Bob and BobetteBob and Bobette
Bob and Bobette

Rainbow Lorikeets that came every morning, noon and night cause we were feeding them.
Unknown Rainbow LorikeetUnknown Rainbow Lorikeet
Unknown Rainbow Lorikeet

I don't know who this one is but he/she looks a bit upset!


Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.05s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb