More boat trips, more dolphins!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Forster
April 26th 2007
Published: April 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi all
Am in Forster-Tuncurry where Michael's cousins live ( well actually I worked it out Jenny who I am staying with is Richard's 2nd cousin!) So she doesnt have internet so am at the library - I remembered you saying it was free at librararies in Canada,Bob- and its free here too).
Left Angie and Ed - thanks to them for a lovely time - Came up here on Monday from Sydney on the bus takes 6 hours and the bus goes to every little place on the way so I didnt get bored was listening to my mp3 - Sound of Music etc so hope fellow travellers didnt mind me singing along to Doh a deer!
Weather hasn't been brill but we have done a few walkabouts along the beach ( which one to choose 1mile or 5 mile or 9 mile beach?)/ countryside , and had nice dinner with a friend last night. Today we been on the boat which goes around the lake at the back of Forster then out to sea. I spotted the first pod of dolphins playing very close to shore ( gold star for me) - and then saw more at the mouth of the river as we came back in - jumping out the water and waving their little flippers at us -aaahhh sweet!!!
Jenny and I are planning our trip for next week and got loads maps etc at Tourist Info ( got some for you Bob!!) - so we are going to stay with a friend in the Hunter Valley - wine country for a few days then make our way uo North- inland to start with ( jenny hasnt been to this area even though she has lived here 30 yrs) - and then make our way to Brisbane via the coast through Byron Bay which everyone says is a great place. We are setting off on Sat or Sun and taking a week to get to Brisbane...so should be a great trip. But don't know what the internet facilities will be like but will look out for libraries from now on to try and keep you up to date.
Love to all
Lynnexxxx
PS Cant do photos at the moment - sorry.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0211s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb