Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Coffs Harbour
November 14th 2010
Published: November 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

well we left the colourful mix of the Byron Bay culture and laid-back village ambience behind and arrived in Coffs Harbour were we were picked up by the hostel and taken to this amazing look out over the bay, mind you it blew the cob webs off! Although we only stayed there for three nights, we felt that was enough and managed to spot wild koalas on our walks and also sh*t ourselves when we came across what we thought was a snake that cheekily blocked our path but luckily turned out to be a "blue tongue!" phew! - talk about waking us up that morning! we went out whale watching which was so spectacular and dolphins came around the boat on the journey which made the trip all the more breathtaking we thought and left us with lifetime memories of these magnificent animals......although no sharks! We did sample a bit of fishing one afternoon although only managed to catch a little or should we say mini tidler! Coffs Harbour so we thought appeared to be quite dated and a little behind time and it was like it lacked something so when our time came to move on we were more than happy to plus it was raining!! .......................................

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0344s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb