Our Whistle Stop in Coffs Harbour


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Coffs Harbour
November 4th 2010
Published: November 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

29th October -

Hostel: Aussitel
Price: $55
Room: Double with a private bathroom (but it was down the hall, not an ensuite which is what we expected - kind of weird but it was okay for the night). It was literally a double bed, fan, mirror and powerpoints and nothing else but it was find for one night.
Review: We didn’t spend much time here but I liked the open layout of the kitchen, living room and BBQ area. Room was basic but we can’t complain for the price we paid!
6/10

We woke up at 5am after a bad night’s sleep due to the rave in the room next door lol. We managed to get the train and were early to arrive at the coach terminal. The bus driver was a bit of a joker he kept telling everyron that the check-in time had closed and scaring them lol anyways the coach was less than half full so we sat wherever and headed off to Coffs Harbour, leaving at 7am and arriving at 5pm (10 hours!).

Liam began to feel travel sick halfway through the journey, he turned really pale and thought he was going to be sick, so he moved to the seat behind for some more room. Luckily he wasn’t sick and made it through the journey bless him.

Our hostel (Aussitel) picked us up from the coach terminal and took us to the hostel, which was good as it’s about a 20min walk, the woman also showed us round the area.

After we checked in we went to the nearest place to get something to eat - ended up at a fish and chip shop! We ate, got some brekkie for the next day and took a walk to the beach. But we were so tired we went back to the hostel and were in bed at 8pm lol! Overall a pretty bad day just travelling and we were both really tired.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0641s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb