The adventure has started...


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Coffs Harbour
June 12th 2007
Published: June 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

I have left Sydney for good now and will only be returning for a 6 hour stint in the aiport on the way home! I didn't get up to much on the last month except I did do the Bondi to Coogee walk which was beautiful.

Suze finally arrived here after a delayed entry. She had not received her Oz visa before she left NZ which means that they wouldn't let her into the country! So her frined Snee came over anyway and I met up with her. Suze arrived a week later so there were a few nights out before I left. Unfortunately someone dropped my camera on a night out so haven't got many photos from before that! Absolutely gutted but these things happen - most people have gone through at least one so it was bound to happen at some point!

I'm now in Coff's Harbour (a nine hours bus journey from Sydney which was surprisingly good)- the first stop along the way. It's pretty quiet here which is good because I have got a cough and sore through so just chilling out for a day. The weather is pretty good which makes a change from Sydney where it has been raining non-stop for the last 4 days. I never knew it could rain so hard but it can and that's not so good when you're a traveller and have no waterproof clothes! We stayed in a YHA here because it was easy but they are the most boring hostels in the world and really hope that we don't have to stay in anymore!

We are leaving here today and heading onto Byron to meet up with some friends from Sydney. Will keep you updated with adventure stories.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



13th June 2007

omg as if they wouldnt let suze into Oz!!!
They must have heard what she was like!!!!! Only joking. must be weird meeting up with someone from your village on the other side of the world. Im sure you two are having a great time. Can wait to see you Jen. Wont be long now. Sam xxxx

Tot: 0.473s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 11; qc: 61; dbt: 0.3828s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb