Canberra - Day 3


Advertisement
Published: July 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Canberra - Day 3




When we arrived at school we were told to walk through library and some classrooms to go to the multi purpose court. It was so cold and we wanted to go back inside. As there was no power point outside (and as it was way too cold) we were placed inside the gym. We were so happy. As we walked inside the gym we heard the band play "Pink Panther" in the next room. We performed really well and the audience enjoyed our show a lot. At the end we invited the preschool teacher to skip in the Double Dutch ropes and all students laughed.

By Freya and Ashleigh





When we first drove passed the school we saw the school sign say "EXCITED ABOUT SKIPPING ON THURS - JUMP ROPE FOR HEART" that made us all happy. We performed on their gymnasium that was so wonky. It was wonky as the roof was on slope and the half of the wall had painting that was aligned to the slope. We felt very dizzy inside the gym. We performed our routine really well. At the end we saw everyone skipping outside trying the skills we showed them.

By Maya







When we arrived at the school a PE teacher greeted us. The school was an old looking school with a small gym. Students were great and our performance was even better. After the performance some kids needed to go to the bathroom. We decided to give applause as they came out of the bathroom. We started our team hand clapping here.





The school has four hero values - Excellence..................... and three others. At the end of our routine every skipper (but TK) received an excellence hero wristband. It took Kingsford Smith kids a long time to get to the hall and the lights went out as the last class walked into the gym. TK kept on teasing pre-schoolers saying "I am joking, kids." Each time he made jokes. As we received the wristbands TK looked sad as he didn't receive it. The teacher promised that he was getting one for TK but he forgot. (and I will never forgive the teacher for the rest of my life. -TK)





We hired "Wreck-It-Ralph" for everyone to watch. It was fun!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.214s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0617s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb